We love Kenmare and want to show you all the reasons why. Let us take you away from the hustle and bustle of the tourist traps and introduce you to some breathtaking off the beaten path locations and some of our favourite eateries along the way. Our much loved guided day tours take place mostly on backroads with low volumes of traffic, and take in some of the Wild Atlantic Way’s most dramatic scenery. So why not let the car have the day off and try something new. At SideTracked, we promise you an exhilarating adventure with guaranteed smiles.
For the more independent minded traveller, you can avail of our eBike rental and take a self guided tour. We’ll advise you on which route to take based on your previous cycling experience, provide you with a map and off you go.
Stretch your tour out over multiple days on a self-guided eBike staycation. New for 2021, we are offering customised multi day tours designed around your needs. Whether you are looking for a romantic weekend or midweek getaway, or a week-long epic adventure with your best friends, get in touch and we can design your perfect break together. There’s no better way of immersing yourself in the nature and culture of a place than by bike. With so much to see and do, and the friendliest locals imaginable to keep you entertained and informed along the way, we’re sure this tour will stay with you forever. Pannier bags are provided for your luggage. It really is the perfect staycation.
Corporate Day OUT
eBiking in itself is a unique and riveting experience, but doing so against the backdrop of some of Ireland’s most breathtaking scenery makes it the perfect reward for your employees. At SideTracked we can cater for groups of up to ten people. Please contact us directly so that we can tailor your trip to meet all your needs.
Get in touch
Why choose us
- Because it’s the most immersive way to experience the world-renowned rugged beauty that this area has to offer.
- If you choose to travel without a guide, we can still arrange to come and pick you up at a pre-arranged location.
- Because it’s safe. We know the quiet backroads of the Ring of Kerry and the spectacular Beara Peninsula better than anyone, so we’ll ensure you choose a trip that best suits your requirements and level of experience.
- Because you can travel with a local guide to enhance your experience and keep you safe from all those stray sheep.
- Because as one of our past clients said “You just can’t beat overtaking a lycra-clad racer while climbing up a steep hill one handed”. He’s right, you’ll be literally laughing at how easy it is. There’s no more pleasurable way of seeing the sights than by eBike. You’ll still have to pedal though.
- Because you’ll finish your trip feeling more energised than when you left.
Finally, because it’s just so much fun!
What other people said about SideTracked..
Why choose e-Bikes
eBikes allow anyone, no matter how young or old, fit or unfit, to take to the road and take on the biggest climbs, and even keep up with their fittest friends. They are the great leveller, and are so much fun, even avid cyclists love them.
The main benefit of an eBike, and why they are so great for sight seeing and touring, is that you get to look up and around you at all times. You don’t need to be looking down at the road as you’re struggling up a hill. In fact there is no struggling up a hill. With eBikes, that is a thing of the past.
Ebikes allow you to immerse yourself in the fresh air and scenery in a way that looking through the window of a car just doesn’t allow. You’ll still have to pedal of course, but it’s pretty effortless as the electric motor does most of the work. You’ll just love the buzz of overtaking those lycra clad roadies on a steep mountain pass, while eating an ice cream.
As one of our recent guest said of their experience with us, “If you think cycling isn’t for you, you haven’t experienced the joy of conquering the Kerry hills on an electric bike. It’s just so easy and incredibly fun. Best of all though, the sense of freedom was something I haven’t felt since I was a child”.